I just receive my 1st Liebster blog award from Sharon of Homemade Obsessions... so let me begin with a big thank you to Sharon for that! There are a few conditions to accepting this award so let's fill you in on that then I will pass on this award to my chosen 5
Liebster is a German word, meaning favorite, dearest or beloved, and the Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition. There are a few conditions for accepting it:
- Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
- Share five random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
And the Liebster Blog award goes to, drum roll please ........
Gemma of Amigurumi - Knitted and Crocheted
Claire of Marmokachi's Blog
Lorraine of Hippywitch Crafts
Tracee of Mario's Missing Stitches
Tiffany of Tiffany Can Crochet
Please visit their blogs, there are great things each of them share! So now on to the last part, share five random facts about myself ... okay, here it goes
- I love to bake and cook but am too picky to eat most of what I make.
- My favorite color is teal, like the color of ocean water.
- I am obsessed with Halloween
- I do not like birds, and they don't like me
- My favorite TV show right now is The Big Bang Theory